It is New Years Eve and 2019 is just around the corner. Today, I am writing from Phuket in Thailand to remind everybody that tonight is your night to make a firm resolution to become financially free. We have looked at several strategies to begin your journey to financial freedom.
Now, I am calling on you to take action.
If you truly want to retire early and do the things with your life that YOU want to do, make a commitment to these New Year’s Resolutions:
- Create an Emergency Fund of at least $1,000 to get you through life’s small hiccups.
- Begin the transformation from an employee to entrepreneurial mindset (or at least intrapreneurial)
- Commit to starting an online business to earn extra income.
- Prepare your plan to reduce debt by listing your debts and paying off your high interest rate debts first (or your emotional debts if that is your preference).
- Use your extra income to reduce debt and increase your savings and investments.
- Start to focus on your long-term goals.
Every time you take action, you get closer to breaking out of the 9-to-5 grind. Make the commitment now to surge forward into 2019 and never have to worry about your finances ever again.
Wishing you much success into 2019 and beyond,
Was this helpful? Share it with your friends. After all, they also deserve the fine things that life has to offer.